Sonim Technologies, known for its previous “road” model Sonim XP1, which has gone to great lengths to convince European customers as the toughest mobile phone on the market. Recently, Sonim has just announced another update version, Sonim XP3.
Sonim XP3 (Xtreme Performance 3) is featured with a quad-band EDGE, GPS, Bluetooth, a 128×160 screen, a 3MP camera, and a flashlight mode (not to mention a seriously rugged design and a 3 year no-question-asked guarantee).
Sonim XP3 mobile pohone has a more extensive list of standards of protection than Sonim XP1 and can withstand more serious attacks and downs than its predecessor. Apparently, Sonim XP3 can handle temperatures from -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (although the CEO claims it can actually operate at -40), 6-9 foot drops on concrete and it is completely waterproof. In addition, Sonim XP3 also boasts 2.5 days of talk time and up to 2 months of standby (thanks to a 2200 mAh battery).
SonimXP3 will cost the same in UK about £245 (including VAT) or free with a contract from Vodafone. Buy under such conditions would be at Christmas.
Sonim XP3’s specifications:
- Protection: IP-57 and MIL-810F Certification
- Dimensions: 118,8 x56, 3×24, 6 mm
- Weight: 140 gr.
- Platform: Philips Nexperia 6120
- The body of the cast ebonite made by special technology
- Anti-and anti-resolution color screen 128h160 points, displaying more than 65 thousand colors
- Support for communications standards: GSM / GPRS 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Support for more than 20 languages, including Russian menu
- Supports Bluetooth 1.2 (including profiles DUN, OPP, SPP, HSP, HFP)
- Connectors: 2.5 mm audio, mini USB
Thank you for visiting DoubleDT.com